Project Main Outcomes
- A report on existing good practices on learning methods based on web 2.0 tools (final version by May 2014)
- A handbook on explaining how web 2 tools can be used in learning for personal development of parents as well as for supporting the education of their children. (Final version by May 2014)
- An online glossary with web 2.0 jargon/phrases explained that will be updated continually via a community. (by May 2014)
- A campaign based on social media for raising awareness based on the results of the project (by May 2014)
- An evaluation report to assess the satisfaction level of the target groups (mainly parents and adult education institutions) from their involvement in the project and the use of project results. (by July 2014)
- A multilingual eLearning platform for parents on using web 2.0 for personal development and for supporting the education of their children.